Sat, Jan 27|
Ogden Eccles Conference Center
2024 Utah Flower Conference: Farming for the Long Haul
Hear from experts in the flowering community (including Steve and Sarah Pabody from Triple Wren Farms) on floral trends, soil health, pricing your farm-grown flowers, and more to help you establish your long-term vision and goals for your unique farm and growing conditions.
Time & Location
Jan 27, 2024, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Ogden Eccles Conference Center, 2415 S Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84401, USA
About the event
Farming for the Long-Haul
Join us on January 27th at the Ogden Eccles Center for our second annual Utah Flower Conference. Hear from experts in the flowering community on floral trends, soil health, pricing your farm-grown flowers, and more to help you establish your long-term vision and goals for your unique farm and growing conditions.
We are so excited to hear from Steve and Sarah Pabody from Triple Wren Farms on what it takes to build a sustainable flower farm business.
We also can’t wait to learn from the following local speakers:
- Floral Trends and Local Flowers with a floral demonstration by Pam Olsen of Native Flower Company
- Growing Dahlias in Utah from Lindsey Waddoups of Three Sprouts Flower Farm
- Soil Health throughout the state by Dr. Melanie Stock
- Pricing Your Farm Flowers with Kaydee Emmett of Freckle and Flower Farm, Julie Hall of Utah Flower Market, Jenn Johnson of Anisoptera Flora, and Heather Griffiths of Wasatch Blooms
- With more to be announced soon.
Lunch will be provided with the purchase of a conference ticket.
We can’t wait to see you!
General Admission$150.00+$3.75 service fee